Thursday 29 December 2011

Term summary and reflection

This term I started my Media Studies A-level, we've been put into groups and are starting our coursework for our foundation portfolio's. My group consists of me, Jamie Payne, Alisha Ward and Ryan Kent.  In these groups we've been planning and researching into genres of film so that we can create our own successful opening sequences. My group has decided to research into and create the opening sequence to our own Comedy film. I personally feel that as a group we work well together though admittedly we do work quite slowly, the questionnaire results took us longer to gather than was necessary, and the findings even longer to pull together. Overall though I think that we each balance out our individual shortcomings and have particular roles within the group that help us to get things done. I'm happy with the work we've completed thus far and I feel that over the Christmas holidays we've completed the necessary work to ensure success when we begin production. In all I feel that in this term as a group we have progressed well.

Below I will write out a brief schedule for our first few lessons back and what my group intend to have completed.

We intend to first check that the screenplay we have written in the correct formatting and generally works, after this we will create the storyboards for the screen play, we will then complete final props lists, final  location lists, camera shots(lists of ones we intend to use) and ensure our plans are as up to date as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment